If you are looking for a place to call home base for a longer visit to Saugatuck or if you are travelling with children/pets, consider the cottage. It’s three ground floor bedrooms can sleep up to six people. In addition to a fully equipped kitchen, the deck with gas grill is the best spot to cook up some memories. The large yard is perfect for a bonfire or game of catch. You may decide to stroll down the hill into Saugatuck to take in a performance & grab some dinner. (breakfast not included)
You will enjoy the peace and quiet of the Bed & Breakfast with the excitement and entertainment of town just a short walk down the hill.
Can the Cottage Accommodate a Pet?
We are happy to offer our Cottage as pet friendly. However, if you are considering bringing your pet, please be aware that prior arrangements must be made.
- We will accept small dogs (up to 30-40 lbs). Other pets are a possibility with prior arrangements.
- We will accept only one pet at a time during your visit.
- Well behaved and house-trained is a must. While we do not charge a pet deposit, you are responsible for any and all cleaning costs and/or damage attributed to your pet.
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free Private Off-Street Parking
- Window Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Sub-Zero Refrigerator Freeze
- Outdoor Deck with Furniture and Gas Grill
- 3 Guest Bedrooms (2 Queen, 1 XL Full)
- Bed Linens, Towels and Bath Amenities Included
- Large Comfortable Living Room
- 2 Full Bathroom with Shower & Tub
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Washer and Dryer
- DVD/Cable w/HBO
- Free Wireless Internet Access
Available to Borrow
- Beach Towels and Totes
- Beach Chairs and Umbrellas