Although named for the oldest of the Sutton children, this room is our coziest. However, don’t let its size fool you. You will likely find everything you need for a relaxing weekend in this suite. A beautiful bay window faces northwest where you can catch the water glistening off Lake Kalamazoo at sunset. The antique Queen bed is the perfect spot for bird watching. A generous bathroom with tub & shower as well as corner fireplace adds to the charm of this quaint room.
Saida Mae was born to the family while in Mexico in 1887.
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free Private Off-Street Parking
- DVD/Cable w/HBO & Starz
- Full Private Bathroom with Shower & Tub
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Full, Cooked to Order Breakfast Served at Individual Dining Tables Between the Hours of 8:30 and 10:00
- Hospitality Area Available 24 Hours a Day. Offering Refrigerator, Complimentary Water and Soft Drinks, Coffees, Teas, Hot Chocolate, etc.
- Large Guest Parlor Stocked with Books, Magazines, Games and Playing Cards.
Available to Borrow
- Beach Towels and Totes
- Beach Chairs and Umbrellas