Our medium sized guest suite is tall on charm. An ample fireside seating area offers an intimate spot to enjoy a glass of wine while the Queen sized bed might invite an afternoon nap. A private bath with shower is a perfect place to rinse the sand off your feet after a day on Oval Beach.
Named for the middle daughter of the Sutton family, Ethel Felice was born in 1880.
- Max Capacity:2
- Bathroom:Private Bath
- Beds:1 Queen
Nightly Rate: $189 - $209
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free Private Off-Street Parking
- DVD/Cable w/HBO & Starz
- Full Private Bathroom with Shower
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Full, Cooked to Order Breakfast Served at Individual Dining Tables Between the Hours of 8:30 and 10:00
- Hospitality Area Available 24 Hours a Day. Offering Refrigerator, Complimentary Water and Soft Drinks, Coffees, Teas, Hot Chocolate, etc.
- Large Guest Parlor Stocked with Books, Magazines, Games and Playing Cards.
Available to Borrow
- Beach Towels and Totes
- Beach Chairs and Umbrellas